Retire on your own terms with a fixed annuity that offers protection of principal with a guaranteed rate of return.
With an Ohio National fixed annuity, you get:
· Safety of principal
· Tax-deferred growth
· Competitive interest rates
· Guaranteed lifetime income
· Withdrawals available each contract year (Charges may apply to early withdrawals.)
· Optional riders to customize your annuity
Fixed annuity product choices
· Foundation is a single-premium (purchase payment) fixed deferred annuity that offers one-, three- or seven-year guaranteed interest rate periods and lets you set aside dollars on a tax deferred basis. An enhanced interest rate applies in the first contract year if you choose the one-year option.
· Prime II is a flexible-premium (purchase payment) fixed deferred annuity that allows you to set aside dollars on a tax-deferred basis at a fixed interest rate, which can change with prevailing market rates. The amount and frequency of purchase payments are flexible, allowing you to start, increase, decrease or stop purchase payments at any time.
· Secure Annuity is a single-premium (purchase payment) immediate annuity that's ideal if you want to receive a regular, guaranteed income over a fixed period of time or for life, that's not affected by changing interest rates.
Power of tax deferral + safety
Put the power of tax deferral and the safety of principal to work to plan your secure future.
Talk to your Ohio National representative to find out more about fixed annuities.
Fixed annuities are issued by The Ohio National Life Insurance Company. Guarantees are based on the claims-paying ability of The Ohio National Life Insurance Company.
Early withdrawals may be subject to surrender charges. Withdrawals may be subject to ordinary income tax and, if taken prior to age 59½, a 10% federal tax penalty may apply. Fixed annuities are not insured or guaranteed by the FDIC or any other government agency.
Product, product features and rider availability vary by state. Issuer is not licensed to conduct business in NY.